Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tunnel Vision


Stalking:  The rules of engagement

1. Hide
Prishe: Mommy, you are blowing my cover!

 2. Be Stealthy
Prishe:  Shhh be vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Wabbit!


3.  Learn from the Jedi
Prishe:  I do not go to the prey, the prey comes to me!

 
4. Do not let boredom dull your senses

Hone your skills while waiting

5. Be ready to pounce
as soon as your prey is sighted.


6. Stay alert
Your prey may appear from any direction


7. Inspect the tunnel before blindly entering
Naja:  Your prey may be hiding and waiting for YOU!


2 comments:

  1. I Absolutely Love This! For you to get the pictures of Prishe and Naja that you do, they Must consider you one of Them! I am reminded of Nat'l Geo photographers following the Big Cats...except They probably used telephoto lenses and do not more in on such scenes as Prishe hunting wabbit!! And for some reason, I am reminded of Climbing the Corporate Ladder and breaking thru the Glass Ceiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very hard to take pictures, easily distracted and barely stay still long enough to get a shot. This is hard work! Thank goodness I don't have to make up the script too!

    ReplyDelete