Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Field Trip

One day, Jellicle comes home early.....


Jellicle:  Prishe! Naja!  Who wants to go for a ride?



Prishe:  Not me!
Naja:  Where we going? Will there be snacks?



Prishe:  I dun like it!



Naja:  Prishe is a big baby. Will there be snacks?



Naja:  Are we there yet?
Prishe:  Move over Naja, Im'ma chew my way out!



Jellicle:  Here we are!



Prishe:  I dun like it!


Naja:  Somebody pweese hep me!



Prishe:  ....it smell funny out here...



Naja:  I just wait right here.



Prishe:  Ha ha, Naja is a big baby!


Prishe:  Naja, I smell yum yums.
Naja:  I see yum yums.



Naja and Prishe:  CHEESE!




2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely pink carriage for the young princesses! Seeing 'Your' carriage seat was like being in the driveway when you came to our hometown..boohoo..miss you! Your pics so tell the story you write! Prishe's coloring only gets more beautiful..Naja shouldn't get upset when you read this to them, but just be told that Prishe and I share the 'lighter' haircolor. I never knew that Cheese was so popular with the Clan of the Princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prishe may be pretty but but Naja is the good one. Naja will be curled up in the crook of my arm as soon as I sit down but where is Prishe.....on the counter, scratching furniture or otherwise doing something to cause me to get up and squirt her. Case in point, she just pulled the mouse off my keyboard tray from underneath the computer desk. There will be a naughty and nice blog coming soon!

    ReplyDelete