Sunday, January 8, 2012

Alley Cats

You can take the kitten out of the trash...but the kitten will get right back in...
again and again and again.

Prishe is smart; she knows that if she stands on the lid just right it will drop her down into the place with all the mysterious odors.


Naja and Prishe are big fans of recycling.  Cardboard boxs are great to play hide and seek.


Naja:  Recycle tip #52 Empty cat food cans go HERE.


Naja and Prishe are always willing to make sure those cans are really clean!


Jellicle is smart too:  Girls, meet Big Red!
Naja:  How we get in there?
Prishe:  I dunno...yet.


Jellicle is super smart: Girls, Meet R2D2!
Naja:  Where cat food cans go?
Prishe:  I dunno...they were right here!


Naja:  Look here Prishe, that big box had a toy in it!


Prishe:  Let's thumb wrestle!
Naja:  Ok, but if I win, I get to play inside.


Prishe:  This toy also make very comfy bed.
Naja:  ZzZzzZ.......

Naja and Prishe:  Remember it isn't trash until your pets are done playing with it!

2 comments:

  1. Stupid auto corrected made me misspell Naja's name!! Grrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog! Before I could tell you a trashcan with a 'foot pedal' might work, you Had one..a RED one! Then mr R2D2 shows up!
    Think you should consider writing children's books for kids like me! The photos and the story combined make my heart jump with joy!

    ReplyDelete